Real estate law is one of our traditional strengths at Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler. We represent purchasers and sellers of residential, commercial and industrial real properties, including shopping centers, apartment complexes, subdivisions, office buildings, manufacturing properties, and undeveloped land. We negotiate and draft commercial leases for landlords and tenants and help borrowers and lenders to structure loans secured by real property.
Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler’s services cover the full spectrum of real estate matters, including:
- Sales and acquisitions
- Easements and restrictive covenants
- Conditional use applications and zoning problems
- Natural resource and water law issues
- Non-judicial and litigated foreclosures, liens, and title or title insurance disputes
- Development documents for shopping centers, malls and other commercial and industrial developments, as well as condominium, PUD and subdivision projects
- Boundary and fence-line disputes
- Planned urban developments (PUDs)
Thank you for sending us an email message. Please understand that we cannot represent you or your company until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Accordingly, please do not send us any information about any matter until we check to ensure that there are no conflicts of interest in representing you or your company. Once you have received and signed an engagement letter from a lawyer you may then exchange information freely.
Clicking on the "Yes" link, below, acknowledges that you understand and agree with this notice. Would you like to compose a message to Real Estate now?Yes - Compose Email No