Commercial and Business
The laws and regulations governing business enterprises and their activities are numerous, complex and often interrelated. At Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler we take an interdisciplinary approach to the corporate, commercial, and tax issues facing our business clients. Our clients include major grocery chains, real estate syndications, banks and credit unions, equipment leasing companies, ski resorts, sporting goods manufacturers, property developers, medical supply manufacturers, restaurants, private clubs, health care providers, employee benefit trusts and charitable organizations.
We offer complete commercial and business law services for:
- Organization of corporations, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships and other business entities
- Mergers, acquisitions and proxy solicitations
- Compliance with state and federal securities laws, including those related to public, private, interstate and intrastate offerings; Rule 144 sales and other stock transactions; public reporting; insider trading and stock exchange listings
- Tax planning and taxation at local, state, federal, and international levels, and representation of taxpayers in audits and tax disputes
- Real estate syndication
- Alcoholic beverage licensing
- Qualification and regulation of pension and profit sharing plans
Thank you for sending us an email message. Please understand that we cannot represent you or your company until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Accordingly, please do not send us any information about any matter until we check to ensure that there are no conflicts of interest in representing you or your company. Once you have received and signed an engagement letter from a lawyer you may then exchange information freely.
Clicking on the "Yes" link, below, acknowledges that you understand and agree with this notice. Would you like to compose a message to Commercial and Business now?Yes - Compose Email No