Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler provides innovative and creative solutions to the complex legal issues encountered by financial institutions. We have developed a unique knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations governing financial institutions through our representation of the Utah League of Insured Savings Institutions and other organizations and trade groups in the financial industry. We participated in drafting Utah’s Financial Institutions Act and have been involved in subsequent amendments. Our successful lobbying efforts at the Utah legislature on behalf of lending institutions and trade groups are matters of record. We regularly represent financial institutions such as national associations, banks, credit unions, and leasing companies in a variety of contexts.
The list of legal services we offer financial institutions includes:
- Representation before the Utah Department of Financial Institutions and federal regulatory agencies
- Assistance with mergers, acquisitions and takeovers
- Negotiation and closing of secured and unsecured commercial loans, as well as the preparation of negotiable instruments and letters of credit
- Advice to out-of-state institutions regarding establishing branches or making loans in Utah
- Collection of secured and unsecured loans, assisted by our Litigation Group and, when necessary, our Bankruptcy Group
- Assistance with loan workouts
Thank you for sending us an email message. Please understand that we cannot represent you or your company until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Accordingly, please do not send us any information about any matter until we check to ensure that there are no conflicts of interest in representing you or your company. Once you have received and signed an engagement letter from a lawyer you may then exchange information freely.
Clicking on the "Yes" link, below, acknowledges that you understand and agree with this notice. Would you like to compose a message to Financial Institutions now?Yes - Compose Email No